Operating Costs (psf):
Zoning: Highway Commercial – Permits Retail
- Join national retailers located in the first phase of this project include Rona, LCBO, Staples, and TD Canada Trust, the Source, Subway and Starbucks
- Accessible to Hwy. 7, a main commuter arterial, via McNeely Avenue.
- Primary & secondary trade area population: 30,000
- Total trade area population: Over 42,000**
- Daytime vehicle traffic: Over 18,161*
- Average income:
– household $83,12 (2015)*
-family $95,068 (2016)*
*Supplied by Shore-Tanner & Associates. Based off of census data.
**Supplied by Ontario Ministry of Transportation