Operating Costs (psf):
*Operating cost and tax estimates based on 2019 figures and subject to change.
Kemptville Colonnade benefits from exceptional visibility at the intersection of Hwy. 416 and Hwy. 43. Kemptville is located approximately 30 minutes south of Ottawa and is the fastest growing in Eastern Ontario.
- Trade Area Statistics
• Total population: 79,805 (2006)
• Total households: 29,558
• Total females: 49.2%
• Total males: 50.8%
- Average household income: $75,952
- Average household income approx. $9,000 greater than the provincial average
- Daily vehicle traffic: 54,700 (Hwy. 416 at Hwy. 43)
- Walmart, Canadian Tire, Scotiabank, Staples, Gale Real Estate, First Choice Haircutters, TimHortons, TD Canada Trust, A&W, Dollarama, Bulk Barn, The Source, Dairy Queen, Pet Valu, Subway, Shoeless Joe’s, LCBO, The Beer Store, GNC and Anytime Fitness