*Operating cost and tax estimates based on 2021 figures and subject to change.
- Trade Area Statistics
• Total population: 100,000 (2019)
• Total households: 29,558
• Total females: 49.2%
• Total males: 50.8%
- Average household income: $103,341
- Average household income approx. $9,000 greater than the provincial average
- Daily vehicle traffic: 30,300 (Hwy. 416 at Hwy. 43)
- Walmart, Canadian Tire, Scotiabank, Staples, Gale Real Estate, First Choice Haircutters, TimHortons, TD Canada Trust, A&W, Dollarama, Bulk Barn, The Source, Dairy Queen, Pet Valu, Subway, Shoeless Joe’s, LCBO, The Beer Store, GNC and Anytime Fitness
A BOMA BEST certification showcase a commitment to sustainable operating practices. BOMA BEST is one of the leading sustainability building certification programs in Canada.