Reporting to the Controller, the Assistant Controller will have an active role in the fulfillment of the company’s financial reporting requirements, financial planning and analysis, investment activities, and process improvements. The incumbent will have the opportunity to work alongside a leadership team comprised of proven entrepreneurs with a history of successful businesses.
- Lead all activities related to financial reporting and financial planning and analysis.
- Contribute to activities related to tax planning and tax compliance, corporate governance, risk management and HR/Payroll.
- Contribute to the strategic/tactical planning process including development of annual operating plans and budgets, long-term plans, cost management strategies, and forecasts in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Produce and interpret forecasts, models, and analysis with a focus on optimizing cash flow and capital usage and present key findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of business cases and financial models to evaluate potential investment opportunities.
- Monitor and enhance systems, policies, procedures, and controls to deliver precise, timely, and accurate financial data that meet the needs of both management and external stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the respective company’s public accountants, financial institutions, insurance brokers, and other service providers.
- Other duties as required.
- Three to five years of accounting experience with a large accounting firm, preferably in the audit service line.
- Professional accounting designation is required (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA).
- Thoroughness and attention to detail is essential.
- Strong analytical, organizational, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Real estate experience is an asset.
If you are seeking that ultimate opportunity to showcase your exceptional skills and learn from the most talented people in commercial real estate, then we want to hear from you!
Colonnade BridgePort provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job
Send your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.