Operating Costs (psf):
*Operating costs, tax estimates and rental ranges are based on 2021 figures and subject to change.
66 Slater Street is a 22 storey office building located in the heart of Ottawa’s central business district on the corner of Slater Street and Elgin Street.
- LEED-EB (existing building) gold designation 2016
- Tower serviced by six elevators
- Bus service at the door, steps from O-Train LRT
- Steps from Parliament Hill
- Underground parking available
- Restaurant conveniently located in the building
- Close to banking, shopping and restaurants