Colonnade BridgePort is a leading real estate investment and management company in Ottawa and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We provide investment management, asset management, property management, leasing and development services. Colonnade BridgePort’s continued growth and expansion has created an opportunity for an experienced full-time Project Manager located in the Ottawa Head Office.
This is a new and rewarding career opportunity within Colonnade BridgePort Inc. Construction Management Team.
Working under the supervision of the Director of Project Management, the Project Manager (PM) will coordinate all facets of project management on behalf of owners (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for primarily individual commercial real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
The PM’s duties include day-to-day management of assigned project(s) including all aspects of scope, cost and schedule control, and to ensure all stated project objectives are achieved within the framework of best practice project delivery standards.
The PM shall take initiative in identifying risks and issues and will work diligently to ensure excellent team/client relationships and communications. Work will include execution of project work plans and completing high quality project documentation in support of project delivery and project estimation.
Your Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing commercial tenant fit-up projects on behalf of owners
- Estimating future Projects
- Preparing Tender Documentation
- Supporting stakeholders to ensure all contractual obligations are achieved with respect to program delivery within a framework of best practices and superior quality standards.
- Fostering, building and maintaining excellent working relationships with stakeholders
- Ensuring exemplary communication and client service with respect to project delivery.
- Any other duties as assigned by the senior Director of Project Management
The Qualifications you bring to this position include:
- Diploma or degree in Architectural Technology, Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, or related discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager on commercial construction, architectural or engineering projects
- Proficient at an intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Self motivated; ability to work effectively under pressure independently and as a team player
- Experience in estimation of commercial construction
If you are seeking that ultimate opportunity to showcase your exceptional skills and learn from the most talented people in Commercial Real Estate, then we want to hear from you!
Colonnade BridgePort provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job
Send your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.