Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Administrator will provide administrative support and assistance to the Property Management Team who are dedicated to our tenants all the while maximizing the value of the commercial real estate portfolio for third-party owners.
The focus of this role is to produce high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes.
If you are looking to be a part of a growing team in the Ottawa and surrounding area and are excited to work with the industry’s best property management team, then we want to hear from you.
Your Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing, compiling, assembling, and ensuring the accuracy and quality of all monthly report(s).
- Assist in compiling the annual operating budget(s) and ensuring their timely delivery to the owners.
- Assist in compiling and assembling other reports required from time-to-time.
- Assist in the preparation, tendering and analysis of all contracts.
- Assist in compiling and preparing property tax vacancy rebate applications.
- Assist the Property Manager and building operations staff in the supervision of all third party contractors conducting business in the building(s).
- Assist in the management of the building/parking access card system and maintain up-to-date records of all card/permit holders.
- Liaise with tenants on building and tenant related issues.
- Maintain and circulate all lists including: portfolio lists, tenant lists, emergency contact lists, site plans, floor plans, etc.
- Maintain utility reading database.
- File office correspondence and documentation.
- Provide backup for receptionist during lunch period and other times as required dependent upon the location of your office workstation.
- Participate in tenant retention promotional activities, including hosting tenant BBQ’s, Christmas Breakfasts etc., at all Colonnade BridgePort managed properties.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job
The Qualifications you bring to this position include:
- Minimum High School Diploma, post-secondary education preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Property Management and/or Office Administration.
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and as a team player.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset, but not required.
Colonnade BridgePort provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at Colonnade BridgePort, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.